Marketing Metrics That Matter To trust your marketing, you need to measure it. Business owners need to measure their marketing. Period. We’ve all heard it, but many businesses don’t do it. Why? Because business owners almost always hire marketing contractors to...read more
What We Do
We help businesses across the US set and reach business and marketing goals.
Our experts help businesses set benchmarks and measure them, providing a transparent view of the return on their marketing investment. Our focus is on operational goals, hence the name OpGo. In addition to marketing metrics, we can pull in additional data into our custom dashboards, making it easier to track all business KPI’s in one place. Our full service list includes:
- Monthly Analysis & Reporting
- Marketing Plans
- Buying media (TV, radio, print, outdoor, and online)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Branding (Done via Trusted Partner Network)
- Website (Done via Trusted Partner Network)
Why We Do It
We want to see businesses succeed.
There are too many marketing channels and not enough time. It’s cost effective to bring in OpGo experts to help your team optimize toward ROI. Contact us to get some clarity and gain control of your marketing investment.
The OpGo Process
1. Marketing Audit.
- Channel performance analysis
- ROI analysis
- Customer research
- Competitor research
- Channel research
2. Identify KPIs & Set Goals.
- Identify KPIs that mean the most to your business
- Set sales goals and marketing budget
- Set channel goals
- Finalize plan with benchmarks
3. Report & Optimize.
- Monthly review meetings with OpGo
- Ongoing optimization of channels
- Gain customer insights for future planning
- Annual review and ROI analysis
Businesses We’ve Worked With
Brand Awareness Need help building a brand awareness campaign? First, be sure you really know your brand. (This sounds obvious, but an awareness campaign is a big investment and you want to put your best foot forward.) Then decide where you want to be known...read more
Paid Search / SEM / PPC Should You Invest in Paid Search? The short answer? Probably. While few marketing tools truly fit all businesses, paid search advertising comes close. Why? Because it allows sellers to meet buyers at the exact moment they intend to buy. When...read more