Social Media Marketing 101: Getting Started Everyone, including your grandparents, is online. According to wearesocial.com, there are 1.65 billion active mobile social accounts globally with 1 million new active mobile social users added every day. If you aren’t...read more
What We Do
We help businesses across the US set and reach marketing goals.
Our experts help businesses set benchmarks with an expected return from their marketing investment. Our focus is on operational goals, hence the name OpGo. Our digital experts team and consultants work together provide insight into optimizing at the channel level (traditional and digital). Our full service list includes:
- Monthly Analysis & Reporting
- Marketing Plans
- Buying media (TV, radio, print, outdoor, and online)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Branding (Done via Trusted Partner Network)
- Website (Done via Trusted Partner Network)
Why We Do It
We want to see businesses succeed.
There are too many marketing channels and not enough time. It’s cost effective to bring in OpGo experts to help your team optimize toward ROI. Contact us to get some clarity and gain control of your marketing investment.
The OpGo Process
1. Marketing Audit.
- Channel performance analysis
- ROI analysis
- Customer research
- Competitor research
- Channel research
2. Set Goals & Revise Plan.
- Set sales goals and marketing budget
- Set channel goals
- Finalize plan with benchmarks
3. Report & Optimize.
- Monthly review meetings with OpGo
- Ongoing optimization of channels
- Gain customer insights for future planning
- Annual review and ROI analysis
Businesses We’ve Worked With
Paid Search / SEM / PPC Should You Invest in Paid Search? The short answer? Probably. While few marketing tools truly fit all businesses, paid search advertising comes close. Why? Because it allows sellers to meet buyers at the exact moment they intend to buy. When...read more
Local SEO Maintaining Local SEO with Multiple Locations Maintaining local SEO may be difficult for multi-location businesses. Small inconsistencies, website bugs, or lack of a location page can diminish your local SEO score. That being said, there are some tips...read more